Printable gift tags and a little sale in my shop

November 29th, 2011 / by / in: Arts and Crafts / 9 Responses

I can’t believe autumn is over already, this month just flew by! And because December is just around the corner with lots of celebrations and gift, I thought I would share some gift tags I designed, maybe you will find them useful when the time for wrapping gifts comes.

You can download them here   (You can get Adobe Acrobat Reader here )

In other news, there’s still a Cyber Monday sale in my etsy shop all day today. You can get a 15% discount on your order with the code LITTLEHOUSES during checkout.

You will also receive a coupon for a 15% discount during January and February of next year.

The sale is now over, thank you for everyone who purchased something!

9 Comments to Printable gift tags and a little sale in my shop

• Anonymous says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Decouvrir ce superbe post : Acheter eliquide cigarette

• Amber john says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Todays deal provides free coupons and discounts codes of on line deals to save your money on online purchase. Its is side where you can search and browse more than 15000 free discount codes and coupons of online stores, products and brand of your own choice. Todays deal helps people to save their money on online purchase by availing free discount codes and coupons on our webpage while making online purchase from your favorite online stores and brands. We provide the guide line not only to our regular customers but also to those who are new to online purchase by extending the benefit on your retail order by using discount codes and coupons.

• Your comment is awaiting moderation.

EST, or by log-on to FOX Sports Go to watch it on a desktop or a series of other (Internet) mobile devices.
    Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the upper echelons of accelerating service sector organisations, trapped by their infamous
    history. Since the combinations are free, you will notice that they will be gone in just a couple of
    hours, meaning other Xbox owners might have already used them so always monitor for new combinations.

• Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I lived at the top of Schooley’s Mountain in the foothills of the Poconos —
    not a very big mountain, but challenging to walk. “Breathe In” — Up-and-coming actress Felicity Jones re-teams
    with her “Like Crazy” director Drake Doremus for a drama about a foreign exchange
    student that turns her host family’s life upside down.
    A famous media published an interview and the interviewing
    object pick up is liu Xiaoqing who is the famous
    film star in recent years.

• Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Yes, you can use it to gain “instant beauty” or “love connector”,
    but conversely you can also be punished with “epic falls” or
    an alien abduction or worse still, as I said, get a visit
    from the Grim Reaper. All in all build mode is easy, and fun to use, but with the gigantic lack of objects
    and furniture choices, you will feel ripped off because likely you had a ton of things in The Sims 2.

If you want to do this to, how about checking out the new
    06 Sims models.

• Your comment is awaiting moderation.

By the way, I already heard from at least one person who found
    money on that “unclaimed property” website from last week,
    so if you haven’t already gone there, do it now. Plugin also allow drilling in niche categories and can draw from international auction site
    e – Bay. Your discount will appear in this consideration so you
    must enter the suitable code.

• Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Unfortunately anyone can vote and someone who is angry
    could bring the true percentage rate down even if the code is really
    working. Free Escada Desire Me or Incredible Me perfume sample.
    For example, if your husband is having financial problems, challenges at work, or is having health-related issues, he
    may come across to you as being much less warm and loving than he
    otherwise might be.

• saskia says:

Have a wonderful time gearing up for Christmas, sweet Rodi xx

• rodi says:

I’m so happy you like them, Miss B!

• miss b says:

oh these are sooo lovely! thank you : )

• rodi says:

Thank you so much, dear Tami! Have a great day too!

• Tami says:

Hi Rodi
    I just wanted to mention that I just found your Etsy shop and your blog today. I’m in love with all of your cute little houses. I will definately be checking in to see what you’ll be painting next. Have a great day!

• rodi says:

I would be so happy if you would use them, Nancy! I’m worried that the holidays will go by as fast as this autumn :) Let’s enjoy every moment!

• Nancy says:

Such lovely tags, Rodica! I am surely going to use them! Thank you! xx And yes, autumn flew by, let’s move to the holidays!

• rodi says:

Thanks, Fran! I think I want to make a new sheet of tags with only little houses :)

• fran says: