Mushrooming

November 6th, 2012 / by / in: Etsy / 10 Responses

Little houses with tiny mushrooms and little mushroom houses have been on my mind for a while and here are the results. I loved making them and they all sold rather quickly. I took this as a sign that others love them too. I’ve already started working on new ones and they will be in the shop soon.

10 Comments to Mushrooming

• Alexander says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Ahaa, its good conversation regarding this piece of writing
    here at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

• Your comment is awaiting moderation.

This is a topic that is close to my heart…

Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?

• Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
    I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do
    with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved
    soon. Many thanks

• rodi says:

Thank you, Wendy! Your comment might just be the little nudge I needed to redesign my blog and start posting here again!

• Wendy says:

I just discovered your little houses and these mushroom houses are especially adorable.

• jorge says:

Hola Rodica..
    me gustan mucho tus miniaturas.
    Yo tengo algunas muy parecidas,un dia las publicare.
    Enhorabuena. :-)

• Ila says:

Grazie per essere passata da me!
    Queste casette sono qualcosa di meraviglioso: adoro la vena poetica che racchiudono.

Sottoscrivo il blog via mail, così sono sicura di non perdermi nulla in futuro!

Ciao e buon lavoro!
    Ila

• rodi says:

Oh, I forgot the Smurfs (or the Schtroumpfs as I knew them growing up) lived in mushroom houses! Thanks for reminding me, Jule, I loved them so much :)

• rodi says:

Thank you so much, Anne-Julie! I hope you will like them in person and your daughter will like them too, later :)

• I’m SO glad I ordered some tiny mushrooms, I collect your little creations like treasures! I want to keep them in perfect condition until my daughter will be big enough to cherish them too :-)

• Jule says:

They are truely adorable and I’m glad that I own one.

but every time I see a mushroom, I also think of:

don’t you?

• rodi says:

Thank you, Janee! :)
    xoxo

• OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are amazing!!!!! No wonder they sold out quickly! I’ll be keeping my eyes open for more in your shop :)

xoxo